What does Packback do?
Packback exists to awaken and fuel the lifelong curiosity in every student. Packback is a higher education technology Company, offering a social learning platform powered by artificial intelligence that is used by college professors to help their students fall in love with the subject matter, drive personalized learning, and most importantly - quantify and improve critical thinking ability.
Who are we looking for?
Packback is looking for a Revenue Analyst who will be responsible for all aspects of data analysis and reporting for our Sales and Experience Management teams to provide real-time insight and drive measurable improvements in process and efficiency throughout the organization. As an unstructured problem solver and self-starter, you will help build and improve our sales and customer success processes as we scale, with the focus of driving workflow efficiency, data analysis and transparency, financial modeling, and metrics across the team.
What YOU will do:
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Analyze information and construct daily internal reporting on revenue progress towards goal
- Automate and improve scalable processes, tools, and dashboards to drive operational and business efficiency
- Perform analysis on large datasets to identify trends and uncover useful insights
- Present findings and support cross-functional operational teams in improving execution and business strategy in the areas of Sales and Finance
- Assist with building and maintaining our data and reporting foundation
- Design and interpret key performance metrics
- Collaborate with managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Lead and support revenue forecasting cycles
- Manage and optimize Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical field
- Aptitude for framing business questions with data and translating business needs into processes, analyses, and reports
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experienced in driving unstructured projects from start to finish, results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Ability to develop financial models to analyze and interpret large datasets within multiple reporting environments
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Strong work ethic in conjunction with a positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset; comfortable and flexible working in fast-paced environment
What you will enjoy:
- Convenient South Loop office close to CTA lines, Metra, and paid parking lots
- 6 weeks fully paid, gender non-specific extended leave policy (for either parent welcoming a new child through birth or adoption, or to care for a family member in need)
- Health insurance, option for dental, vision, and life
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible vacation policy with a minimum of 10 days recommended
- Competitive salaries and room for professional growth
- Values-driven culture that encourages transparency and open communication
- Biannual paid company offsite retreats and outings
- Access to creative and educational events hosted at the Packback office
- Super casual dress code
- Our office pup, Pepper!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.